Themes related to these types of functions are often a mix of questions like these:
- Take the organization to the next level.
- Attract more customers (or the right ones).
- (Personal) Branding to increase visibility.
- Hire the right candidate.
- The pressure of responsibility (including making the right decisions).
- Loneliness at the top as a business owner, managing director or executive.
- Relationship with partner or children.
- Relationship with team member, business partner(s) or members of the board.
- Always putting other people first (and feeling guilty when you seldom cannot).
- Being a strong caretaker or savior (which can be a burden once in a while).
- Transform the organization to one that creates a better world for all stakeholders (not only shareholders).
If you are open for another (and deeper) way to look at your situation, contact us.